September 16th Charity Pupdate
Greetings Doggo Lovers,
First, a special thank you! If you are reading this now, you are one of almost 10,000+ community members who open and read my “Weekly PUPdate” email every Friday.
When I started this just a couple of months ago, I wasn’t sure if it was something people wanted to hear about regularly. I just felt an overwhelming need to tell the amazing stories of the doggos we save and the families we touch.
But you DO! So, I am going to keep doing it!
Tomorrow I meet with the executive team to lay out the Fall plan for the We Love Doggos Charity. Here’s an inside look on some of the things we are talking about:
- Website Overhaul: We have 500,000+ doggo lovers in our online community now. The website is going to be the dynamic home for not just our stories, but YOUR stories too and it will show the collective impact WE make in doggos lives.
- Facebook Groups: Did you know we operate four of the largest doggo Facebook Groups in the world? Yep, one of them has almost 200,000 members. These are going to be much more involved in the charity.
- Mission PAWsible: We provided air conditioning to the Mission Valley Animal Shelter over the summer, but that was just the start of what we are going to do to help our Mission PAWsible spotlight shelter.
- Fun and Games: We LOVE having fun with our community and we love the holidays. You’ll see some fun contest, games, etc.
- Hero Club: Our sponsor is making major changes to this amazing club, and we are going to be the benefits of even more visibility and financial support.
- Partnerships and Sponsorships: You have heard us talk often about one of our primary partners, The Underdog Railroad. We want to do even more with Cara and this incredible organization and find others like her to expand the reach in this area.
Finally, an actual update! Last week we supported two transports from kill shelters and help place 16 doggos…and 4 kittens!
Next week I’ll go back to a summary of the doggos we saved the previous week. I just wanted to say “THANKS” and give you an inside look into the many things we do to make doggos (and hoomans) lives better.
With love and gratitude,
Jesse & Ellie Pickles
Charity Coordinator and Brand AmbassaDOG
We Love Doggos
PS – I just found out that The Underdog Railroad is an Amazon Charity. The program is called Amazon Smile and they can get a donation from Amazon every time you use Amazon to make a purchase of anything (not just dog products). Just click the link below and connect your Amazon account!